DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finding sUAS Jobs?

that_guy

Reactions
I just got my Part 107 temp cert and I'm excited to get out in the market to earn a little cash, but how are you Commercial drone pilots posting/advertising your services? I've had zero luck with craigslist so far. And looking on all the job posting sites like indeed, glassdoor, etc have very little to no job listings for part 107 pilots.

Anyone able to offer any insight? I'm in the Seattle area by the way.

Reactions: jmorse62
I've had some success with craigslist and also by talking to real estate agents. Mostly its word of mouth though. People that know I am a pilot have mentioned me to others in need of drone work. Perhaps create a clip reel you can use to show off your work? I thought getting my license would make me highly sought after but I realized that lots of people have licenses and even more people don't care if you're licensed, they'll have their 12 year old nephew fly for them if its cheap/free.

Reactions: Flycaster
I just got my Part 107 temp cert and I'm excited to get out in the market to earn a little cash, but how are you Commercial drone pilots posting/advertising your services? I've had zero luck with craigslist so far. And looking on all the job posting sites like indeed, glassdoor, etc have very little to no job listings for part 107 pilots.

Try this site I saw today, I think it’s new but maybe it will grow.

www.mydroneconnection.com

WhatWstudy guide did you use? I am looking into getting my license.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+