DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

firmware bricked mavic

penpen

Reactions
hadn't flown my MP for a couple weeks so went to fly it after charging everything and app prompted a update, updated RC just fine but then failed on the MP. Plugged into assistant and attempted update but failed multiple times, after 3rd update attempt the MP wouldn't connect to computer or RC and doest send a WIFI signal to connect. bricked

verified my MP is a early build with a built in SD card by taking top cover off, wondering what the process is to reload a working firmware to the SD card after removing it from the MP

MP is out of warranty

Yeah assistant2 doesn't see it at all, first couple times saw it fine but now it just blinks yellow and in RC or wifi mode nothing happens

yeah, 3 different micro usb cables, all connect with the RC fine. MC doesn't emit wifi signal anymore too

Yeah assistant2 doesn't see it at all, first couple times saw it fine but now it just blinks yellow and in RC or wifi mode nothing happens
Reinstall Assistant 2. If it’s blinking yellow that’s usually a good sign. The firmware doesn’t get loaded from the internal SD card like that. Sorry

Reactions: charliesRig
tried assistant2 on mac laptop and PC desktop, both see RC just not MC anymore. the last firmware upload was at around 32% when it failed on the MC

I will tell you form experience
DJI Asst 2 will find you bird
1 ....make sure your batteries fully charged
2......plugin your bird make sure the switch above you Micros is turned to "pc" not "wifi"
3.... Turn on Mavic
4.......Leave it alone.!
It took mine about 40 minutes before DJI Asst would recognize my Mavic
......it will just have to wait
....cR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member