Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware bug: Orange lines in 4K

0Kajuna0

Reactions
Site
goprotelemetryextractor.com
Hi,

I noticed a strange orange line near the top left corner of my Mini 2 4K footage.

110424rttxb68bdbbn56bf.jpg

Before you ask, it is NOT a propeller.

Then I started looking at other people's footage and noticed the line is always there. It's more visible depending on the background and it changes color (seems to invert the hue of those pixels), but it's there.

It disappears from the app screen as soon as you stop recording. It's not there on photos and it seems to be gone in lower resolution videos too.

Let's hope a firmware update fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: phantomi
Good catch. I hadn't noticed that in my mini 2 videos, but now I can't "Not See" it. hope they can fix it with a firmware fix.

Good find! I revisited all the 4k footages I recorded today and I saw the orange line at the top left corner in one of the video clips.
I hope DJI release a fix.

Attachments

• IMG_4240.jpg
    IMG_4240.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Well we've just had a firmware update and it hasn't fixed the bug :-(

What's going on?
That´s really annoying ? If they can´t fix the bug I would go like this: Just crop out the orange line in the editing! ???cheers Paul...BTW, my Mini2 doesn´´t have those orange lines!

Last edited:
A 50mb firmware update was released today which claims to have fixed the orange line in the top left corner. I haven’t tested it yet but it’s in the patch notes.

A 50mb firmware update was released today which claims to have fixed the orange line in the top left corner. I haven’t tested it yet but it’s in the patch notes.
Just done a quick test flight and looks like the glitch has gone.
Hurrah!! Well done DJI.

It also claims to have fixed the DNG panorama bug.

Reactions: adam3112

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem