DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware hangs at 99%

DCSipp

Reactions
pulled the Air 2 out of storage after a year or so. Went to upgrade firmware and it goes through the different phases ok. Download, install and updating. Several restarts along the way. I am using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) app freshly downloaded and it is installing v1.01.1600.

Some Macs will hang at the end of firmware flash so I was wondering.. Small world we have here lol My brother lived a few miles down 272 just as that road veers there used to be a school bus parked by the nieghbors house right as you made the turn BUT its been many years since I have been to Texas.

I had the same issue with a Mavic 2 pro. I only had some success in fixing it.
Using Assistant 2, It only updated fully after I had first updated the controller.
Then updated the no flyzone database.

After that it did update but I was never sure if the update success message was just talking about the NoFlyzone or the drone firmware. and/or the battery firmware.

Eventually the same fault came up again after yet another firmware version update.
I tried everything with no success so I replaced the main core board. Then all was well.

That drone was fine until I crashed it into some flood water. RIP

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mblackes