DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware stuff up

Mavricbird

Reactions
Hi My DJI fpv was activated on or about 22/5/2021 I have had 5-6 flights all went good then there was a firmware update then it started to wander all over I recalibrated and it made it worse. I now have no control at all and now there's a fly safe database error. I do not want to fly it in case I damage it. I also have a Mavic pro 2 and have been flying for about 5
years. I have tried everything that I know to fix it . When I connected it to DJI, the FPV assistant told me the log was not available. Can you please help?

Are you saying that the firmware has updated and you are having problems
or are you saying you are trying to update the firmware which fails at the flysafe database.
My experience with the Mavic pro (guess its the same for an fpv) is that if you do not get a successful update, with the green tick for both, then you will get other issues.

or are you saying you are trying to update the firmware which fails at the flysafe database.
My experience with the Mavic pro (guess its the same for an fpv) is that if you do not get a successful update, with the green tick for both, then you will get other issues.
Hi I uploaded the firmware I had been ignoring it but I thought I would upload it I started raised about a meter and it started to move side ways and was very unstable I lowered down it was flying away so I landed it and it flipped over I then calibrated all the setting no change

Hi I uploaded the firmware I had been ignoring but I thought I would upload it. I then started to raise about a meter and it started to move sideways and was very unstable. I lowered it and it was flying away so I landed it and it flipped over. I then calibrated all the settings and made no change. I have contacted DJI. It is new. I hope you can help and has anyone had the same problem.

Hi I uploaded the firmware I had been ignoring but I thought I would upload it. I then started to raise about a meter and it started to move sideways and was very unstable. I lowered it and it was flying away so I landed it and it flipped over. I then calibrated all the settings and made no change. I have contacted DJI. It is new. I hope you can help and has anyone had the same problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS