DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update for Mini 3 pro

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi fellow flyers today when i turned on my Mini 3 pro there was a firmware update avaiable to 01.00.0700
please be aware that it does include the battery near the end of the update
so if you have multiple batteries they will all need updating

hi fellow flyers today when i turned on my Mini 3 pro there was a firmware update avaiable to 01.00.0700
Did you use the DJI Assistant 2 program/app?

Thanks...Dan

Reactions: Rchawks
I'll be watching this thread to see what's been shoehorned into the firmware this time.

Did you use the DJI Assistant 2 program/app?

Thanks...Dan
no i did it in the Fly App with the RC connected to the internet

Reactions: Rchawks
Any clues as to what it actually fixes/improves/adds? The release notes are typically vague. The cynic in me thinks it closes a few potential hacking loopholes and sets the drone up for potential future EU restrictions.

the subject of updates of any kind ,has always been a hot topic ,for as long as i have been on this forum
personally i dont really care whether keeping updated ,or not, is a negative,or positive factor ,when it comes to flying my drones ,i have always kept any that i previously owned ,and indeed the 2 i still own, updated ,and have never found it to be an issue , if an update is mentioned,App or Firmware ,i have a look at whats involved,and when it comes to firmware ,that often does not tell us much ,i do agree ,but that does not stop me from doing it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks