DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Update Nightmare, IMU, SD Card Missing, Gimbal Locked, Battery Cell, Transmission Fail

I do understand you @brettbrandon the left side seems quite off to the right side.
It's like my 1st quad had this too in the corners. My 2nd one is way better but the centre is always the sharpest from the Mavic. I've not seen any pictures where this falloff did not occur hence people saying they have perfect sharpness overall.

These isolated spots however need to be fixed by DJI for sure.

Hmm just straightened, perspective corrected and cropped it, there's softness left side and barrel roll top right... Somethings not accurate there, I know when shooting video at 10bit x265 DLOG the barrel correction needs doing post. But always gets pretty straight horizon when I do it.

Must get mine out and tested see what it's like for shooting.

What settings do you have the camera at out of interest, see if I can re create it. View attachment 75382
Settings:
Manual Mode
ISO 100
F/3.5
4:3 Ratio
Color - Normal

I'm assuming the wall is pretty straight that is lol, and the line on the right is straight on the wall that is. [emoji4]
I picked this because it was built in the last 6 months so it has nice sharp edges and yes it is well built nice and straight as well as the sidewalk.

Just found another problem looking at the vids from yesterday.
The Gimbal moved twice without any gimbal input. It was never touched the whole vid the clip is from.
Now I have to send DJI Service this as well....

I do understand you @brettbrandon the left side seems quite off to the right side.
It's like my 1st quad had this too in the corners. My 2nd one is way better but the centre is always the sharpest from the Mavic. I've not seen any pictures where this falloff did not occur hence people saying they have perfect sharpness overall.

These isolated spots however need to be fixed by DJI for sure.
My original M2P got a little soft in the corners but so does my DSLR.
Until they come out with a DSLR that defies gravity and can hover almost anywhere and be operated wirelessly for about the cost of a midrange DSLR body, you can't beat a properly working M2P.

I keep forgetting this thread isn't about the camera.
Is it possible for a moderator to take from where I derailed it and move it to a new thread?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78