Mavic Pro Release Notes
Mavic - Wherever you go
Copyright © 2017 DJI All Rights Reserved. 1
Date : 2017.06.22
Firmware : v01.03.0900
DJI GO 4 App iOS : v4.1.2
DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.2
What’s New?
 Fixed DNG file white balance issues when shooting in Portrait mode.
This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
 Updated the user interface to indicate aircraft nose positioning when using Head Tracking Gimbal and
aircraft range when using Head Tracking Flight.
 Added imperial units and camera grids as options.
 Fixed an issue where certain Camera View information wouldn't display with an HDMI connection.
Notes:
 Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
 Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and
Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4
settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
 If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and
retry.

I start to believe that we should not expect any of Spark's smart features to our Mavics:(
To be honest with you, not too many of the Sparks' features are working very well.

I would love to get that panorama feature. Anyway... sooner or later, we will be upgrading our birds!
Following your post I checked out the sparks panorama feature on YouTube and I have to agree that is a great feature. I think we'll get it on mavic soon or later but I will not rush to buy a sparks just for it.

Last edited:
Following your post I checked out the sparks panorama feature on YouTube and I have to agree that is a great feature. I think we'll get it on mavic soon or later but I think will not rush to buy a sparks just for it.

Yes definitely. If I would buy a Spark, I would only do it for its smaller footprint. You pass really unnoticeable with that little drone. However, having a Mavic, all Spark's lower specs are a showstopper for me. Sorry for the off topic, although the new firmware didn't give an real topic to discuss ;)

Just upgraded by wi-fi and took about 15 minutes . Doesn't look like it changed any of my settings but will check more in abit when I can fly it .
I really don't think I will see any differences but I do stay up to-date just to see what they have done to us . I have not inserted a new battery yet so not sure if it will be like the last where we had to do each one .

Please let this thread stay On Topic for the MP
If you want to discuss the Spark there is a section on it so please no further on it in this.
Consider this a formal warning to all
This thread will be the main one for this upgrade to keep it from being everywhere . Others will be deleted or redirected to here .
Thanks .

Just upgraded by wi-fi and took about 15 minutes . Doesn't look like it changed any of my settings but will check more in abit when I can fly it .
I really don't think I will see any differences but I do stay up to-date just to see what they have done to us . I have not inserted a new battery yet so not sure if it will be like the last where we had to do each one .

Please let this thread stay On Topic for the MP
If you want to discuss the Spark there is a section on it so please no further on it in this.
This thread will be the main one for this upgrade to keep it from being everywhere . Others will be deleted or redirected to here .
Thanks .

Very sorry, looking forward to firmware upgrade.

Does this mean I can now have mph and meters at the same time?

I'm just upgrading mine, trying for the third time cause it kills connection or remote battery goes below 50% due to charging phone :/
Is it possible to take off without latest upgrade? For me it showed red status bar on top left hand side but it's a new never flown drone so maybe it's cause of it - anyway - few more minutes and it'll spread the wings.. hopefully not into the wall :)

I'm just upgrading mine, trying for the third time cause it kills connection or remote battery goes below 50% due to charging phone :/
Is it possible to take off without latest upgrade? For me it showed red status bar on top left hand side but it's a new never flown drone so maybe it's cause of it - anyway - few more minutes and it'll spread the wings.. hopefully not into the wall :)
Use the DJI Assistant and update via your PC

Mavic Pro Tutorial Video Compilation

Hope you don't fly into a wall Seba .
Just flew 2 battery's as it's a little windy and was about to rain and did as I expected , fine . No issue at all with what few features I had time to check . Distance still fine and settings as far as I could see stayed the same but I would and do always check them . I did notice I didn't have to update each battery as we did in .800 .
Do as Anthony V posted if your having issues doing it by wi-fi .
I've never had any so I just do it that way .

OK guys I just cleaned out all the Off Topic post in this .
Unless you have something constructive to say about
this topic then please refrain from posting .
Anymore will result in a warning

Please keep us posted on any issues on updating. It is very useful information for those who don't update!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22