DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update

Tinyroo

Reactions
First of all may I say a big thank you for the response I received from my first post. You guys are great and I'm going to find this forum very useful.

So I purchased the Mavic Air 2 yesterday and charged all the batteries. The DJI app on my phone said there was a firmware update available but kept telling update failed due to network error. So I found a video on YouTube telling me to use the desktop DJI assistant 2. I connected the controller and it updated fine, the drone updated fine when connected also. Will I still need to do the firmware update on my phone.

Many thanks
Dave

the only thing with regards to the phone is the APP
when you have the drone the RC and your device connected then you can check that everything is up to date ,you may find that apart from the battery that was in the drone when you updated ,you may get a message to update the others when you first connect everything up just check your settings in the app as some updates can alter the settings that you had set previously

the only thing with regards to the phone is the APP
when you have the drone the RC and your device connected then you can check that everything is up to date ,you may find that apart from the battery that was in the drone when you updated ,you may get a message to update the others when you first connect everything up just heck you settings in the app as some updates can alter the settings that you had set previously
Thank you. So I may have to update the other batteries?

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty