DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Upgrade Failure

sea2er

Reactions
I think I might have posted my original question in the wrong spot:

I'm having problems updating my firmware. Been all over the net and this topic gets beaten to death.

My current firmware is:

App Version 4.1.0

Aircraft Version 01.03 0400

Remote Controller Version 01.03.0700

App Database Version 00.00.01.04

I'm following all the instructions as I understand them.

I get a message "Inconsistent Firmware Found" "Incompatibility between some modules and the device. Continue update?" "Slide to Update"

I have tried upgrading through the app on my android S8+, the app on my iPad, the app on my windows 10 Microsoft SurfaceBook.

Same results.

The final is about 73%-76% complete and after a reboot. I get the Update Failed Message.

Any suggestions ??

I'm having problems updating my firmware. Been all over the net and this topic gets beaten to death.

My current firmware is:

App Version 4.1.0

I get a message "Inconsistent Firmware Found" "Incompatibility between some modules and the device. Continue update?" "Slide to Update"

I have tried upgrading through the app on my android S8+, the app on my iPad, the app on my windows 10 Microsoft SurfaceBook.

Same results.

The final is about 73%-76% complete and after a reboot. I get the Update Failed Message.

Any suggestions ??
I would update through dji assistant 2 on PC or Mac .

I have tried the DJI Assistant 2 on two different computers with no luck. As I've been reading allot of people are leaving the units at version 4 and all indications are that it is stable.

Is there a direct line to DJI for issues like this?

My current firmware is:

App Version 4.1.0

Same results.

Any suggestions ??

I am having the exact same issue and have been working on it for last two days. Having tried every combination of equipment and connections I'm trying to downgrade firmware so that drone matches RC. DJI has done a terrible job with managing this issue and getting a fix out. I've had this drone for two days and have yet to even fly it once.

My understanding is that the RC and Drone firmware must match versions. The only way I have been able to achieve this is to downgrade the RC to 0550 and upgrade the Drone to 0550. Using Assistant 2 connected to PC--USB--Remote--USB--Drone. I have not found a way to upgrade everything to 0700. If anyone has had this same EXACT issue and solved, please help. Even the percentages from above comment are the same.
Thank you.

Nope. I just got a brand new mavic pro. Cannot update no matter how I try. Same issue as the poster here. Incompatible something or other. ..I have uninstalled mavic pro to go 4 and am using litchi. it is the only way I can even attempt to fly the drone.
By the way.. how does one initiate a new post here? I'm

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot