Firmware v01.00.01.00 poll

How is the update for you?

• Update is solid.

• Update brought me some issues

• Update destroyed my Mavic

Results are only viewable after voting.

xAli3Nz

Reactions
I'd like to know how are you guys doing with the update, please take a second or two to vote
smile.gif

UPDATE:

Known Issues:
*Android users are not able to update via cellphone, but manage to update with Dji Assistant. I run IOS and CANNOT confirm this, but it has been stated several times.

*Android and IOS users are not able to use Obstacle Avoidance at all, radar is not displaying, sensors not active. I advice checking your radar and your OA icon, make sure Forward and Backward indicators are GREEN before flight, power on your drone and simulate a flight with your hand, try getting close to a wall and see if your radar displays correctly.

I cannot confirm or deny any information displayed above, you may not (and probably won't) encounter any issues at all (like myself) but it's worth a check.

Last edited:
Good so far but I have to recalibrate everything to be sure as I noticed the horizon is slightly off. Did some v2 tracking - looks really good.

Good so far but I have to recalibrate everything to be sure as I noticed the horizon is slightly off. Did some v2 tracking - looks really good.

I've done the update but haven't been able to fly because the weather has been rubbish. They call this The Sunshine Coast but I'm beginning to wonder why :mad:

Well i have zoom not a pro so i am from that side of forum :) but for whats it worth i did flight yezterday with new craft and controller firmware had no issue what so ever so far, today it overcast rainy her so probally wont fly again today. The only warning i would give pilots as the release notes on update warned some setting may be restored to default like RTM hight etc. So my advice before you fly is just check all your custom settingsm

Upgraded with no problem via Go4 (iPad mini 4)
Flew a battery no issues.

Thought I'd see how the improved panorama photos would look.

Unfortunately I cancelled a second panorama shot (when I saw rain coming). They haven't fixed the bug where if you cancell a pano it deletes all your panos! Sigh! - I thought that would be an easy bug fix while they were upgrading the panorama feature.

Reactions: Hal.N
Upgraded in 5 minutes for the drone (M2Zoom) and 3 minutes for RC with Assistant 2.02. All promised functions work fine on an iPhone.

ms-PLn78C.gif

Update went smooth. First flight the gimbal went a little crazy (randomly moving side to side and up and down). I did a gimbal calibration and since that, it's been perfect. I've flown 4 batteries now, taken a lot of photos and a couple videos with zero issues.

Reactions: Ack
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw