DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware?

Boog0822

Reactions
How do I find my MP firmware and app version I'm currently using? I've updated once but I've never checked to see which one I'm running. Do I need the MP on to check it somewhere? There seems to be a ton of talk about the firmware on here so I wanted to check mine. Thanks!

IMG_9519.PNG 3 dots top right
IMG_9517.PNG
About
IMG_9518.PNG

Thank you! Looks like I need the MP on. I'll check it next time I fly.

No you don't .

I can only see the app version I am on unless the mavic is tuned on then The firmware version is displayed.
Strange This picture I posted above
img_9518-png.16793

Shows the firmware and I took this screenshot just to answer his question . You can see the bird is not powered up or you would see the rest of the screen lit up .I just tried it now and it's like you say .
Maybe The app was still running in my bacground from flying last or something but there it is . Hmmmmm

Strange This picture I posted above
img_9518-png.16793

Shows the firmware and I took this screenshot just to answer his question . You can see the bird is not powered up or you would see the rest of the screen lit up .I just tried it now and it's like you say .
Maybe The app was still running in my bacground from flying last or something but there it is . Hmmmmm

Very strange dirkclod,
I will do some checks now and then to if it shows up at any time.I didn't really pay much attention to your screenshot first time round if I'm honest.But now looking at it you can clearly see as you say the mp isn't powered up.Spooky [emoji317][emoji106].

Reactions: dirkclod
I must have had it opened in the background when I did that as it's not there now . I had been flying earlier .

Reactions: scooot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661