DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First attempt at editing a short video

Reactions

Hey all. This is my second post. My wife and I have been photographers for a while. We have been wanting a drone for quite some time and couple of months ago pulled the trigger. Got a Mavic Pro used, but in perfect condition.

I’ve been studying for my 107 and I am about to take the test. I am also learning premier pro as it is completely foreign to me.

Here is my first attempt at actually color grading and rendering a short video. Criticism and suggestions are welcome as this was really just a test to see if I could make something look decent.

Cheers!

Looks good to me...! Can I ask what video recording settings you used, and whether or not you used a filter?

I was in manual 4K 60fps but I believe when I exported it went out as 1080. I’m still learning it so who knows haha.

I bought some cheap ND filters and had a 32 on it. Still had to up my shutter speed to like 1/100. Thinking I’m going to grab the polar pros because I’m pretty sure the ones I bought aren’t true to the light stops they are advertising.

Reactions: forsythem
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams