DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 First attempt at editing.. Thoughts??

GusTek

Reactions
Hey drone family,

I'm rather green when it comes to both Drones and Editing.
I've finally finished my first attempt at video editing and would love some honest feedback.

Thanks in advance fellow pilots

Shane

Good first attempt but cut out at least half of the truck from the air footage at the start, cut most of the following the truck from the air as it drives to the left of the screen, it's too long of nothing happening of the truck driving doing nothing. Also, cut out half at least, of the slow-mo of the truck driving from stop to the right on the sand, closer up. That is, once it starts to move, cut out the rest of the driving to the right. No need for all that time wasted just watching it do the same thing. Nice cuts to the music though and as I said, very good first attempt.

My 2 cents. It seems like a truck commercial. I would focus on 2 things. Who is your target audience and what message are you trying to convey. Then, use the editing tricks to tell your story, not detract from it.

Sorry , what you posted is very very low quality video, Try posting the video on the SD card that you took the video with .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. land on the Water.
My drone doesn’t have an sd card..
I do have the same footage in 4K but also weary of unauthorised use of the footage. Hence the lower quality.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000