DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro First attempt at Panoramic photo's

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Earlier this spring I decided to try my hand at shooting Panoramic photo's. I did a little running around and enjoyed trying it out for the first time. I'm already thinking about the next project I'd like to do but now it's way to warm. I baby the Mavic and fly only in opportune times...lol.

Attachments

• DJI_004(HD).jpg
    DJI_004(HD).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 68
  • DJI_005(HD).jpg
    DJI_005(HD).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 66
  • DJI_006(HD).jpg
    DJI_006(HD).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
  • DJI_007(HD).jpg
    DJI_007(HD).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 60
  • DJI_008(HD).jpg
    DJI_008(HD).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 65
They look good from here! Nicely done!

Earlier this spring I decided to try my hand at shooting Panoramic photo's. I did a little running around and enjoyed trying it out for the first time. I'm already thinking about the next project I'd like to do but now it's way to warm. I baby the Mavic and fly only in opportune times...lol.
These are all very nice shots!

Beautifu!!

I want to thank all of you for the encouraging comments ! It's very enjoyable doing what I can with the time I have to do it and learning this hobby, it's exciting at times.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa