DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First attempt at post production with my DJI FPV!

Nailed the sound, but you missed the Mark on the ocean and waves that were perfect for a low level flight across them for some dramatic and cinematic effects , When you combine them both, it makes it more interesting.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water,

Nailed the sound, but you missed the Mark on the ocean and waves that were perfect for a low level flight across them for some dramatic and cinematic effects , When you combine them both, it makes it more interesting.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water,
Thank you - your absolutely right. If I had been in my air too I would have. The fpv is brand new to me and I'm still getting her figured out and getting a feel for everything so I'm a lot more cautious with distance especially to water.

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Thank you - your absolutely right. If I had been in my air too I would have. The fpv is brand new to me and I'm still getting her figured out and getting a feel for everything so I'm a lot more cautious with distance especially to water.
Good to take Baby Steps with them wild machines!!

Good to take Baby Steps with them wild machines!!
That's a fact that machine is all beast and no forgiveness! Clear I was referring to my mavic Air 2. With that I would be absolutely comfortable getting right down on the water would have been a better shot. But I really wanted to get some time in on the fpv to get my comfort and skill set up

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven