DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First attempt to color grading.

Colours are good, scenes with sky in would benefit muchly from an ND grad applied in post.
Also it's just a tad too sharp, if you don't have neat image try a very slight gaussian blur.

Reactions: W3RNO
I agree with 4wd except the always returning nonsense about ND filters. And I like sharp images.
On the color grading, I would bring up mid and shadow and a little more red. Reduce highlights.
Take it to the next level and do grading with a mask. This time of year, trees look great but the sky is too white.

Look to some of my grading

And.... Never use those stupid ND filters and no blur....

What program did you use??

I agree with 4wd except the always returning nonsense about ND filters. And I like sharp images.
On the color grading, I would bring up mid and shadow and a little more red. Reduce highlights.
Take it to the next level and do grading with a mask. This time of year, trees look great but the sky is too white.

An ND grad in post is not the same, you create a photohop grad and apply it to knock back the over-exposed sky and far distance.

Adobe premiere

Reactions: Oyibo VFX
Adobe premiere

I have no experience with CC. I'm stuck on MacOS. Final Cut Pro X and all the goodies. Coremelt, Color Finale and most of Ripple Training apps.
And... Check their videos on YouTube. Great starting point. Also for CC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanManNYC