DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First custom Nanuk 925 case for Mavic 3 FMC with RC-Pro

PetitFrereArmada

Reactions
I am from Texas but right now in Canada on a road trip. I stopped by this store called BIG DEAL Custom Cases to look at Nanuk cases just for the fun of it.

They do custom work. We got to talking and I told them I have 2 days in Canada and wonder if they could do a custom work for me. They told me they could since they have a small opening.

They brought out a sample for a customer who is about to pick up. I looked at it and liked it and we agreed on a price for mine for a 24 hours expedited custom job.

The custom foam they built for me came out pretty good.

So, here are pictures of the first custom 925 Nanuk case. I am sure when Nanuk releases theirs, it will be different from mine. I promised the company I would put a word out for them, though they are used to do doing larger projects for the government, military, a lot of big clients from the US and just other high end jobs.

Here are some pictures.
y45anOO.jpg

Here is the customer's custom case they made
EPfgVfa.jpg

And here is my case they put next to his for us to discuss what I would want
35toJ6F.jpg

They carry a lot of Nanuk cases. I was lucky they had what I wanted. The 925 case and the strap.
W48tUH6.jpg

They gave me a call 24 hours later to come and pick up my custom case. It was a job well done. Now my Mavic 3 Fly More Combo has its Nanuk case.

When I get back home to Texas, my RC-Pro has been delivered and is waiting for me. I will put it in my case and my case will be complete. I do not think I will be using the normal remote that comes with my Mavic 3.

Here are pictures to share. So ,this is the first custom Nanuk 925 case out so far. Nanuk has not released its own yet. I will be curious to see how it compares to mine.

My Mavic 3 Fly More Combo bag is for sale now for $200. I live in Houston and can ship at buyer's expense. But it will be too expensive. So, I hope I can find a local buyer for my Mavic 3 FMC case.

zyfe817.jpg

bcDpmUR.jpg

kNvfMwW.jpg

kTd55Ak.jpg

7ctLiIA.jpg

Last edited:
And here are some pictures I have taken so far with my Mavic 3 on this my Texas to Canada road trip. Pictures right off my SD card.
a4Flz52.jpg

fAwPlUb.jpg

z4igXcy.jpg

D4VZXvu.jpg

Mn6b5Qo.jpg

9h230Ck.jpg

Dstn4vS.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. I've been watching to see when Nanuk would release a Mavic 3 case, obviously a standard one, not custom. The 925 is just perfect for this size drone fly more combo ++ a few things. They may just make a Cine Model/Fly More to cover more situations with a single case. Basically would have 2 Filter Slots to cover Cine. I doubt anything special is needed for the DJI Lightspeed Cable 😆

Reactions: PetitFrereArmada
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest