DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First day with drone - Bad gimbal

SuperFastYo

Reactions
How high are the chances of getting a Mavic Air with a bad gimbal? Mine wouldn't even work. I did some troubleshooting with the techs for awhile and ended up having to send it back to them for a replacement. I'm just worried I'll get another dud in the box. Also, does anyone know if the replacement will be new or refurbished? The drone is only 3 days old and I have only attempted a flight once, I would really really hate to get a refurb when I spent full price.

Truth, I wanted one straight from the manufacturer so I know it isn't old stock just sitting on the shelves (scared of a possible bad batch or something). I didn't think about it possibly being refurbished till it was already shipped out.

now you get a refurb!!!
From what I was told it will be a new drone since my timeline dictates a new replacement.

It was just verified at the cerritos location which is a 5min drive from my house... I wonder if it's okay to drop in and verify it will be NEW, maybe even... pick it up in time for the new years fireworks? What can I say, I'm a dreamer

How high are the chances of getting a Mavic Air with a bad gimbal? Mine wouldn't even work. I did some troubleshooting with the techs for awhile and ended up having to send it back to them for a replacement. I'm just worried I'll get another dud in the box. Also, does anyone know if the replacement will be new or refurbished? The drone is only 3 days old and I have only attempted a flight once, I would really really hate to get a refurb when I spent full price.

Did you take the gimbal clamp off?

welp, note for everyone out there: Doors are locked just shipping bay is open.

Honestly I figured as much but since its so close I thought i'd try.

Since I have you all here, can you tell if a product is a refurb based on serial number? Cause I have it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin