DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Drone Video - Fishing, boating and camping weekend in QLD Australia

Reactions
I'm a little nervous but here it goes :)

This is my first video I have put together from my new drone. This was shot over 2 days on the Capricorn Coast in Queensland Australia, it is a beautiful part of the country and I would love to hear from someone who knows the area.

I only have one battery for my Mavic, so half of the shots were done with my camera. This was also my first go editing video using Shotcut. I'm happy with the results, but this definitely highlights what I need to do improve in the future (smoother controls, variety of panning with shots, etc.) - it’s all part of the process :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm a little nervous but here it goes :)

This is my first video I have put together from my new drone. This was shot over 2 days on the Capricorn Coast in Queensland Australia, it is a beautiful part of the country and I would love to hear from someone who knows the area.

I only have one battery for my Mavic, so half of the shots were done with my camera. This was also my first go editing video using Shotcut. I'm happy with the results, but this definitely highlights what I need to do improve in the future (smoother controls, variety of panning with shots, etc.) - it’s all part of the process :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Very nice video, it is amazing what a talented individual can do with the Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d