DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First edited video. Comments?

Nice job. Finding the right music is sometimes the hardest part. Did you use any programmed shots like POI? Or Tripod to get the smooth shots? The last shot over the water was one of my favorite. I try to get angles that are only possible with a drone. That is what make them unique.

Reactions: MikeSkril
Nice job. Finding the right music is sometimes the hardest part. Did you use any programmed shots like POI? Or Tripod to get the smooth shots? The last shot over the water was one of my favorite. I try to get angles that are only possible with a drone. That is what make them unique.

Thanks. I did not use any programmed shots. I adjusted sensitivity setting so the aircraft reacts smoothly.

You can get a similar effect by just using the Tripod mode so you don't have to re-adjust the sensitivity if you don't want to.

You can get a similar effect by just using the Tripod mode so you don't have to re-adjust the sensitivity if you don't want to.

Yeah, I know. I keep my settings all the time. I usually don't need the drone to react fast.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird