Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

First edited video. Comments?

swooshdave

Reactions
Nice job. Finding the right music is sometimes the hardest part. Did you use any programmed shots like POI? Or Tripod to get the smooth shots? The last shot over the water was one of my favorite. I try to get angles that are only possible with a drone. That is what make them unique.

Reactions: MikeSkril

MikeSkril

Reactions
Nice job. Finding the right music is sometimes the hardest part. Did you use any programmed shots like POI? Or Tripod to get the smooth shots? The last shot over the water was one of my favorite. I try to get angles that are only possible with a drone. That is what make them unique.

Thanks. I did not use any programmed shots. I adjusted sensitivity setting so the aircraft reacts smoothly.

swooshdave

Reactions
You can get a similar effect by just using the Tripod mode so you don't have to re-adjust the sensitivity if you don't want to.

MikeSkril

Reactions
You can get a similar effect by just using the Tripod mode so you don't have to re-adjust the sensitivity if you don't want to.

Yeah, I know. I keep my settings all the time. I usually don't need the drone to react fast.

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member