DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First ever videoshoot (Greece)

emmanouiltop

Reactions
Hello everyone. This is my first ever video. Do you like it? Any feedback is welcome. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: 4006448
One person's opinion, from someone far more experienced as a viewer of drone video than as a creator of drone video.

It shows a good understanding and demonstration of the flight and video capabilities of the drone. It's very smoothly flown. Composition, color and exposure are very good. It shows the court facility well from various viewpoints. I can see that it would be a good introduction to the facility for someone who doesn't know it.

I'd say it's a very good early use of the drone for video, much nicer than my clumsy early efforts at capturing smooth video and editing. Adding some background music would spice it up a bit. On the negative side, it doesn't really tell a story. But, that can come come later.

You're off to a very good start. What's next?

One person's opinion, from someone far more experienced as a viewer of drone video than as a creator of drone video.

It shows a good understanding and demonstration of the flight and video capabilities of the drone. It's very smoothly flown. Composition, color and exposure are very good. It shows the court facility well from various viewpoints. I can see that it would be a good introduction to the facility for someone who doesn't know it.

I'd say it's a very good early use of the drone for video, much nicer than my clumsy early efforts at capturing smooth video and editing. Adding some background music would spice it up a bit. On the negative side, it doesn't really tell a story. But, that can come come later.

You're off to a very good start. What's next?
Thanks for the feedback. I want to shoot now businesses that sell automobile parts and second hand vehicles. Any suggestions of how to actually "tell a story" in a video? ✌️

Thanks for the feedback. I want to shoot now businesses that sell automobile parts and second hand vehicles. Any suggestions of how to actually "tell a story" in a video? ✌️
It doesn't have to be elaborate, just some logical sequence that takes the viewer from one clip to another.

For second-hand car sales, you could show buyers arriving in their old junk car, being shown around the lot by the salesman, marveling at the wide selection of cars for sale, and then driving away in their "new" car with big smiles on their faces.

It doesn't have to be elaborate, just some logical sequence that takes the viewer from one clip to another.

For second-hand car sales, you could show buyers arriving in their old junk car, being shown around the lot by the salesman, marveling at the wide selection of cars for sale, and then driving away in their "new" car with big smiles on their faces.
Yes this is a nice idea. Honestly, this can be done with one of the guys that work there. (come in with an old car, and leave with the new). It is a nice script and thank you for your comment

Off to a great start! Remember, practice makes perfect.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki