DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight, first tests

Good footage. I'm new user too and my video s choppy as hell. A lot of sudden movement that make my head spinning when review it...

Reactions: alex_markov
Good footage. I'm new user too and my video s choppy as hell. A lot of sudden movement that make my head spinning when review it...
The title might be a bit misleading ;) I fly for 2 years, had more than 2500 km and 85 h air time, but 2 days ago my MP crashed due to a faulty battery :( and now is in the repair shop (gimble and leg ;) ) but this gave me a reason to jump to M2P and this was my first try of this new bird (a lot better than the old one in many ways - but MP will stay for some occasions ;) ).
Wish You a very pleasant time flying and get ease on sticks You'll get used to it very fast ;)

Reactions: dod888
The title might be a bit misleading ;) I fly for 2 years, had more than 2500 km and 85 h air time, but 2 days ago my MP crashed due to a faulty battery :( and now is in the repair shop (gimble and leg ;) ) but this gave me a reason to jump to M2P and this was my first try of this new bird (a lot better than the old one in many ways - but MP will stay for some occasions ;) ).
Wish You a very pleasant time flying and get ease on sticks You'll get used to it very fast ;)
Was it captured in D-log because it looks a bit dull to me.
I made a screenshot and gave it some color treatment in PS.

These new colors are not made by PS, they are in your footage already. PS only restored it.
Hope you like the result.

TonScreenshot01.jpg

Reactions: alex_markov
Was it captured in D-log because it looks a bit dull to me.
I made a screenshot and gave it some color treatment in PS.

These new colors are not made by PS, they are in your footage already. PS only restored it.
Hope you like the result.

TonView attachment 79770

Thank You, it was shot in HLG - now I switched to Normal - hate doing everything several times ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom