DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Flight

windmill

Reactions
Hello, all! I'm new here and want to share my experience. I recently got a Mavic Pro with DJI Googles. I was concerned about the complexity of this thing and my ability to fly it.
I flew for the first time yesterday and it was very easy.. I am thrilled with the precision with which this thing flies. I am most pleased by this. I also flew using the app-also easy. I've not flown FPV yet but I will. I have flown FPV before but not with DJI equipment. I look forward to it.

Reactions: Gr8ful
Got my Mavic Pro Platinum, Goggles will be here tomorrow. I can'rt wait & hope it goes as well as yours!

Hello, all! I'm new here and want to share my experience. I recently got a Mavic Pro with DJI Googles. I was concerned about the complexity of this thing and my ability to fly it.
I flew for the first time yesterday and it was very easy.. I am thrilled with the precision with which this thing flies. I am most pleased by this. I also flew using the app-also easy. I've not flown FPV yet but I will. I have flown FPV before but not with DJI equipment. I look forward to it.

Congratulations on your Mavic Pro purchase. The Mavic Pro is one of my most favorite birds to fly. Happy flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson