DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FIRST FLIGHT

Ldjuk

Reactions
Bought myself a Mavic pro2 and a Mavic mini. I’ve been flying a phantom 2 which I’ve owned from new and its a right pain in the *** so I splashed out.
My god how good are these things to fly, so simple and feel so safe unlike my phantom which felt like it was going to head back to china any second.
So a pal of mine owns a big house with a lot of land, he’s a very lucky guy, I went up there today and popped my cherry with the pro2 and the mini. I am made up with both of them and both will have different uses. Anyway here is a quick vid of what I flew today, its not cinematic or fantastic but I had the footage so I strapped it together on LumaFusion for the hell of it. Just a shame YouTube compress it so badly as it was 4K but you can still select 1080p when it plays. Can’t wait for some better weather now.

Your previous flight experience with the phantom shows.
Nice vid.
And was that your friends 'big' house?
Small castle is more like it!

Reactions: Ldjuk
Glad you enjoy your mavic, I do too. But I am a phantom (4) at heart. You know, first love and all that. Keep having fun

Nice editing with LumaFusion! I just started using it on my iPad Pro. Being able to edit on the go is great. You can even add LUTs. Combined with you skilled flying, that was a enjoyable video.

Nice editing with LumaFusion! I just started using it on my iPad Pro. Being able to edit on the go is great. You can even add LUTs. Combined with you skilled flying, that was a enjoyable video.

I’m using an iPad Pro too. Combined with the LumaFusion its a great tool.

Reactions: Mac Man
I know this is in the wrong section but here is the same day flown with the mavic mini. It isn’t the pro2 but its certainly a cracking bit of kit.

Nice bit of video footage, but it looks like the stills from the Mavic Mini are coming out too oversaturated in colour, you might want to do some adjusting to make them look more realistic. What is the name of the big stately home? Also you might want to start calling your drone by the correct name of Mavic 2 Pro, DJI don't make a Pro 2 version yet. Lovely morning for flying you had.

Really enjoyed your mates property and your craft in your hands performed magnificently.
A part of the world i would love to visit.
Keep em comin!
Appreciated from Down Under

Bought myself a Mavic pro2 and a Mavic mini. I’ve been flying a phantom 2 which I’ve owned from new and its a right pain in the *** so I splashed out.
My god how good are these things to fly, so simple and feel so safe unlike my phantom which felt like it was going to head back to china any second.
So a pal of mine owns a big house with a lot of land, he’s a very lucky guy, I went up there today and popped my cherry with the pro2 and the mini. I am made up with both of them and both will have different uses. Anyway here is a quick vid of what I flew today, its not cinematic or fantastic but I had the footage so I strapped it together on LumaFusion for the hell of it. Just a shame YouTube compress it so badly as it was 4K but you can still select 1080p when it plays. Can’t wait for some better weather now.

Wow . . is your 'pal' Prince Charles . . .??? That's some 'big house'!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming