DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Flight

BillyP

Reactions
Having flown Fixed Wing R/C planes and small helicopters... this thing is a dream to fly. Flew in P and S modes. Tried out Point of Interest and Way-point modes... Love it! Didn't play with any camera settings, but with things on auto... stunning video and pictures right out of the box.

Looking forward to getting more air time and exploring all the advanced features.

Billy

Welcome to and thanks for supporting the forum, from a fellow R/C guy! Enjoy and pause with your fingers off the sticks from time to time...because you can. Auto settings are great because you can just focus on flying for now.

Read the manual, search the forum for previously asked questions, and post your own thoughts and questions.

Reactions: BillyP
Welcome to and thanks for supporting the forum, from a fellow R/C guy! Enjoy and pause with your fingers off the sticks from time to time...because you can. Auto settings are great because you can just focus on flying for now.

Read the manual, search the forum for previously asked questions, and post your own thoughts and questions.

Thanks for the comments. Read the manual... don't quite know how we survived before YouTube! These manuals lack a little.

Billy

80% of what I’ve learned recently came from this forum. YouTube taught me what not to do when I go back to Maui some day.

Reactions: BillyP

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahim49