DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First good weather in belgium

Test or no test, without a Class 2 license, you're bound to your garden and 10m elevation. Everything outside that range requires a license

It is also forbidden,to drive through A red light at an intersection.i think that's far more dangerous than 15 minutes of flight time with my Mavic.
Either way,when the law or anybody else has A problem with my flight ,i will stop immediately and return home.

It's a little silly to try justify your actions.
I know as well that most people here (in Europe anyway) are flying without a license. And with the new regulations in the US, even the FAA eases up. But we are not that far in Europe and specially Belgium is very strict in the regulations. I think after Sweden, they are in forefront of limiting the flying with (camera) drones.
But rules are rules, and as law abiding citizens in this community, we fly by the rules

Just my opining (btw... I have my Belgium and Dutch license)

It's a little silly to try justify your actions.
I know as well that most people here (in Europe anyway) are flying without a license. And with the new regulations in the US, even the FAA eases up. But we are not that far in Europe and specially Belgium is very strict in the regulations. I think after Sweden, they are in forefront of limiting the flying with (camera) drones.
But rules are rules, and as law abiding citizens in this community, we fly by the rules

Just my opining (btw... I have my Belgium and Dutch license)

Your opinion is totaly true! I'm Well aware that when i use the Mavic ,that it is an illigal action

My Mavic is mostly used by my brother with lisence for his aerial footage company,when his inspire is not required.

Offcourse i would love to get the license,but i do not have the time and budget right now.my father is in revalidation from A coma so thats more important.belgium indeed is becoming more strict into regulations.i always avoid crowds btw.

But i'm not going to avoid flying in open areas just because i dont own A licence right now.otherwise i would beter sell the 1000€ drone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar