DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First real video

Nice and see you figured it out .0ROJYyg.png

Good start ... Have a look at some vid's on YouTube about setting the yaw to be a bit smoother, and the gimbal speed - the same. You'll also get a lot of use out of some Video editing software to just pull the shots out that you want and fade between scenes.

Thx I saw a few and agree gimbal is a big part of it next flight I need to slow things down

I know that lighthouse well. A little choppy with the pans and movements as you know, but i like it. You will get better. Good suggestion about editing and just getting the parts of the clips you want. Miss that lake. Gordon would say "wrong lake!'.

LOL. Thx. I bought filters after this flight and will slow things down. Wonder how cinematic mode helps?

Thx I saw a few and agree gimbal is a big part of it next flight I need to slow things down
I'd normally reference a YouTube site - but there are so many vid's posted about this very thing [Google - mavic pro gimbal settings for smooth video] ... You'll need to change an EXP setting on Yaw (from 25 to 20), and do some adjustment on the Gimbal to make it's travel smoother - then you can look at settings for the actual video ... Tripod mode will improve things, but you'll get a lot of satisfaction out of learning to fly slowly and smoothly - because then you can 'combine' modes - for example, one of the most useful modes is 'Course lock' - but once in that, you can't also engage Tripod mode (on the Mavic Pro anyway).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre