DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Time Flying Under Trees.

Drumsagard

Reactions
I flew under trees in the woods today for the first time ever! My friend (experienced PfCO pilot) and I were at our local model flying club and since he was flying under the trees, I just had to give it a try. It was scary stuff lol, but managed not to hit anything. I also managed to get his Phantom in some footage.

I flew under trees in the woods today for the first time ever! My friend (experienced PfCO pilot) and I were at our local model flying club and since he was flying under the trees, I just had to give it a try. It was scary stuff lol, but managed not to hit anything. I also managed to get his Phantom in some footage.
Love it! I like flying through the trees as well.

Reactions: Drumsagard
I don't know if it's just me but the 3D effect of flying in the trees was great. Camera settings?

Loved the film clip ... I must be more brave! I also liked seeing the drone from above with the great view of the four props working. Yes, very good clip!

Nicely done !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair