DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time in sport mode....... WOW !!!

AClineman

Reactions
Very impressive !

Pretty fast (at least for me) quick responses too. Going back to regular mode now for more practice.

Quick question.
Can you be in regular mode, hover and switch to sport mode or must it be done while landed? I read here where people would get low on battery and some suggest to flip to sport and head’er Home asap. So I assume it can be done “on the fly” so to speak.

You can do it on the fly. No need hover. Just flip the switch.

Sport mode is all I fly in. If you like the MP in spot mode you would really love the Inspire. Much faster.

Reactions: AClineman

Thank you. Now before I took off i slid the button on the side of the controller. A message came up and said I need to activate it in the main page. I went to the main page and choose the top toggle (forget what it was called, intellegant or multiple mode maybe) then I slid the button on the side and I got a message saying I was in sport mode.
So would I leave the toggle in the main page to where I set it and then use the side button to go from regular (P) mode to (S) sport?
Thanks for educating me

Sport mode is all I fly in. If you like the MP in spot mode you would really love the Inspire. Much faster.
Haha, I gotta learn to walk before I can run but it was cool !!

Holy crap !! Out of the box??!!!!

Out of the box. The Inspire is a very nice to fly. totally different animal.

I just took a look on line at them. I guess speed all depends on how much you want to spend. :cool: Thumbswayup

If you want too play you will pay. Lol. They R worth the $$ though.

Haha I hear ya buddy !

I find that if I fly in Sport mode, return to home and later want to fly again that, even with the switch in Sport mode, I am actually in normal until I flip the switch to normal and back again to Sport.

I find that if I fly in Sport mode, return to home and later want to fly again that, even with the switch in Sport mode, I am actually in normal until I flip the switch to normal and back again to Sport.
Yes that is by design, so that you cannot inadvertently fly in sports mode.

Meh both the MPP and the Inspire are slow compared to my 250 FPV drone. Film is nowhere near as good as on the MPP tho and the Inspire is in a league of its own.

You can play with some settings and squeeze some more out of sports mode. My mavic is faster than my standard inspire

The inspire is beyond a mavic or a phantom... It's a real flying machine for serious business. Even the material that is made of, feel like it's impossible to brake plus the professional camera that can be install on... That's why it cost so much money.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quakzopas