DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time using drone for wedding video

That's really, really nice. The newlyweds should really love this. Beautiful shots, great time of day for the lighting and you've made great use of that. Nice length of shots; on something like this you want slightly longer shots which you've done nicely. Beautiful job!

Reactions: Droniac and jboyd23
Please let me know what you guys think, first time using a drone for wedding. Gear used: sony a7iii and mavic 2 pro

thanks

Excellent capture of video and aerial. You managed to get so many memorable moments into a relatively short video. Never lost my interest. Question, on your Sony A7III, was it mounted on a gimbal? Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Droniac and jboyd23
Excellent capture of video and aerial. You managed to get so many memorable moments into a relatively short video. Never lost my interest. Question, on your Sony A7III, was it mounted on a gimbal? Thanks for sharing.
hey - yes i use the zhiyun crane

Reactions: Droniac
Well I'm obviously not a pro.. but from an outside look the video is clear and crisp and love the colors and how long the shots are except the brides party - a bit brief. But the one over-riding item that keeps popping into my head is how "intrusive" the drone is! It captures moments that probably isn't desirable, like expressions and ducking photographer plus the "in your face" shots are from my perspective irritable at best; I don't think I would like this buzzing device that close to my face or to the faces of others. My daughter wants to incorporate the drone into her wedding and graduation photography but keeping it "at a distance" to avoid intruding on very precious moments that are likely being caught by her stills and GoPro cameras. Kind of the whole scene verses up close and personal on the part of the drone. Just my unprofessional humble opinion.

Please let me know what you guys think, first time using a drone for wedding. Gear used: sony a7iii and mavic 2 pro

thanks

Holy canole. Captured it beautiful inclusive of lamp shades. Beautiful work. Music accompaniment, angles, etc. close to a tear! Lol. First time? Truly nice work.

Generally AWESOME video work! I'd definitely be happy with that for my wedding! I would move the drone further away from many of the larger subjects, ie buildings, a bit cramped composition. always counter intuitive to want to move in for the shot with a drone, I try to only do that if first I have all that macro scene captured, other wise I keep backing up for that reveal. . .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78