DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s First Tripltek 8 Pro Flight

CorralesDan

Reactions
I received my Tripltek 8 Pro about a week ago. I spent some time getting it set up, but it was easy to do so. I wasn't able to fly until today, Thursday, because of schedule conflicts and wind. I chose the Hanatora 4.7- 12.9 Inch Tablet Holder Mount because of the multiple settings which allowed me to balance the tablet and the controller and because it doesn't put any pressure on the controller antennas. I loved the larger size of the tablet and it's brightness. My 76-year-old eyes and fingers found it much easier to use. I'm very happy with my first impression.

Here's a short video of the flight. I did a Spotlight mode around a house that is being built behind me and a Point of Interest around me. I love my Air 2S and now I love my Tripltek 8 Pro. For me it's an ideal combination.

Very nice Dan, love the desert terrain that’s my kind of living.

TripLtek 8” Pro is a terrific tablet, you definitely scored well getting one. Recently, Ordered one oneself and it arrived yesterday. Still in the box, plan on getting it setup this weekend.

Great video, looking forward to seeing future videos of yours.

Thanks for sharing,
Paul

I guess you don't own a lawn mower looking at the ground around your place. LOL
Augustine, when we moved to New Mexico from Ohio, I told my wife I wanted only three things in a new house. (1) I don't have to cut grass, so no lawn mower. (2) I don't have to rake leaves. (3) I don't have to shovel snow. We do get some snow, but with the sun it doesn't stay around very long. So, I got all three and I'm happy.

I received my Tripltek 8 Pro about a week ago. I spent some time getting it set up, but it was easy to do so. I wasn't able to fly until today, Thursday, because of schedule conflicts and wind. I chose the Hanatora 4.7- 12.9 Inch Tablet Holder Mount because of the multiple settings which allowed me to balance the tablet and the controller and because it doesn't put any pressure on the controller antennas. I loved the larger size of the tablet and it's brightness. My 76-year-old eyes and fingers found it much easier to use. I'm very happy with my first impression.

Here's a short video of the flight. I did a Spotlight mode around a house that is being built behind me and a Point of Interest around me. I love my Air 2S and now I love my Tripltek 8 Pro. For me it's an ideal combination.

Nicely done. Guess you don’t have too worry about trees in New Mexico. Hahahaha. Lots of sage brush though.

Reactions: CorralesDan

Ok great! So the Tripltek 8 Pro is definitely compatible with the Air 2S. I just ordered mine.

Reactions: CorralesDan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61