DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First try with voice over - Hermann Castle

Proffy

Reactions
Hey every one! This is my first voice over try! :) So any feedback is highly appreciated! Need to understand should I stop, or should I continue and improve it. :) Thanks in advance and have a great weekend! Thumbswayup

DJI_0118.JPG

Hey every one! This is my first voice over try! :) So any feedback is highly appreciated! Need to understand should I stop, or should I continue and improve it. :) Thanks in advance and have a great weekend! Thumbswayup
Thanks
I liked the voice over and for me it would have been better if the video was slower in looking at everything. I think you panned too fast. It was interesting and wanted to see more but you were already looking at something else. Again thanks
K

Thanks
I liked the voice over and for me it would have been better if the video was slower in looking at everything. I think you panned too fast. It was interesting and wanted to see more but you were already looking at something else. Again thanks
K

Agreed! Slower is better. But can't do for this video. Hehe :))) It was filmed near the border. Drones there are out of the law :-/ So I have to act quick as possible

Agreed! Slower is better. But can't do for this video. Hehe :))) It was filmed near the border. Drones there are out of the law :-/ So I have to act quick as possible
Agree. I am glad you were safe and they did not hurt you or take your drone. That makes the video even better. Be safe

Reactions: Proffy
Agree. I am glad you were safe and they did not hurt you or take your drone. That makes the video even better. Be safe

Thanks! :) Yeah, right after I land and quickly walk away, van, full of armed, masked people, drive towards me. :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark