DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini First Vid with the Mavic Mini

Nice video. I am impressed with your flying your drone among the birds. Personally I will worry if my drone being attack by any bird ?.
If you ever manage to capture a bird up there in a few metres distance that will be amazing.
Also I noticed a boat. And then I was curious about your location. Google maps. And you are next to the sea!
I guess you have a lot of opportunities to capture nice videos by sea or land. And your land is big enough and open for safe flying and landing. I hope there no restrictions about flying drones in your area . Enjoy your flying..
P.s. I am jealous about the Eagles and vultures. Magnificent birds. I never saw one so close... ?

Honestly no idea how many meters but if I had to guess just a few as it reacted. Looking forward to spring and summer to use it with the boats and kayaks. Thanks for watching :)

Reactions: iamcostas
Great video, especially for the first time.
From what I know about birds, you were a little lucky they were more interested in the 2 deer on the ground than the little annoying buzzing by the Mini. Raptors can snag and destroy your bird without a scratch to them. But, that was a great video. Before you fly over water this Summer check some the threads here on sensors and low level flying. Again, great video. Good luck. Can't wait to see more this Summer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980