DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fishing Trip - Texhoma

Grey Hawk Photography

Reactions
I'm going fishing and of course I bringing the the MA2 and Osmo Pocket. It will be my 1st time flying over something larger than a pond and launching from a boat. Any suggestions on capturing cinematic footage IE settings and flying over water in general. Thank in advance.

I'm going fishing and of course I bringing the the MA2 and Osmo Pocket. It will be my 1st time flying over something larger than a pond and launching from a boat. Any suggestions on capturing cinematic footage IE settings and flying over water in general. Thank in advance.

If your flying from a Boat you might want to check out this thread and get the Rescue Jacket for the Air 2 for some peace of mind.
We offer the Forum Members a nice discount email me at [email protected]

Keep in mind that when launching from a boat, the Home Point will be recorded at the time.

If the boat moves, the RTH will send it where it was launched from, not where you are currently.

If you have GPS enabled device you can change the HP to you (RC).

Practice hand launch / landings and if all else fails, I'm sure you'll have a handheld fishing net handy to pluck it from the air like a butterfly.

Take spare props. :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll