DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fixed firmware or software issues for me

dirtfishingman

Reactions
So,

We all have issues with the new updates and software. I was messing in the settings and just to try I turned off Airsense and its fixed legit all my issues. I have zero issues on flights i had Radio interference, loss of video or RTH over loss of signal.

Worked for me just passing it along

So,

We all have issues with the new updates and software. I was messing in the settings and just to try I turned off Airsense and its fixed legit all my issues. I have zero issues on flights i had Radio interference, loss of video or RTH over loss of signal.

Thanks for that report :)

I live in an area near a hospital, military base and large airport, so airsense comes in quite useful for me. If you turn airsense back on, does that mean your issues return also?

Where is this option? I'm on the following versions below. Also, unless I drank one too many Mad Dog 2020s last night, where did the APAS on/off selection go that I see in people's YT videos? To me, it looks like they changed it to a 3-option Avoidance selector (sorry on the nomenclature. My RC is charging).
DJ Fly App v1.21
Aircraft v01.00.0460
RC v02.00.1101

Where is this option? I'm on the following versions below. Also, unless I drank one too many Mad Dog 2020s last night, where did the APAS on/off selection go that I see in people's YT videos? To me, it looks like they changed it to a 3-option Avoidance selector (sorry on the nomenclature. My RC is charging).
DJ Fly App v1.21
Aircraft v01.00.0460
RC v02.00.1101
Here is the link to the video

Reactions: TnDronePilot
So,

I'm glad your issues are fixed, but this is likely just a coincidence. I've had AirSense on the entire time and never suffered any issues with interference, loss of video or loss of signal causing a RTH.

Is this something you think would get fixed in a future update or it is what it is?
It seems to be pointing to a tolerance issue as some have it some don't. In these situations it's best to let DJI know you have a issue. That way they can start to form a analysis of the "problem". From there they do a multitude of things trying to narrow it down. So in all probability it will be fixed but it may take them a while to figure out what to tweak so as not to break others and fix some. But just to let you know they might over step on the first round and fix the broken ones and break the fixed ones..then they will adjust...hopefully that doesn't happen...but it has in the past..JFYI ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242