DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Authorization “Cheat Sheet”

Firebee

Reactions
Hi. It’s been almost a year since last flew my Mavic Air 2. It initially took quite a bit of time and effort to figure out how to secure an electronic license to fly within the authorization zone in which I live. Lots of notes from YouTube videos.

I subsequently learned of the TRUST training requirement and took/passed the test.

After recently brushing up on my Air 2 manuals, I decided to apply for LAANC authorization for some test flights. The B4UFLY app didn’t seem stable, so I tried my Aloft app. In response to a prompt, I installed their Air Control app.

After selecting a location and time and receiving confirmation that my request had been approved, I was redirected to DJI Fly and was prompted to log in. Assuming I was supposed to enter my Dji account password, I was prompted that my login was incorrect. I tried again with the same result.

In frustration I requested a link for a password reset. That was over an hour ago, and I haven’t received a response.

Am I doing something wrong here? Does anyone have a flight authorization cheat sheet/flow chart for securing a zone unlocking license that I can upload to my drone?

Thanks!

Reactions: Rchawks
You need to be logged in, you need to get that sorted first. Then the LAANC apps will work as designed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme