DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Data Center / Map VIew question

Mr Mint

Reactions
For some reason when I go in the Fly App under "Profile" on the home page then I enter " More" At this point I see a list of all my flights which also show the total distance travelled and total flight hours. In this list of the different flights I can select anyone of them and I can see a moving object on a map which indicates more information such as the direction of travel on the map. The problem that I am having is that the map is only showing grid lines and the home point. I used to be able to see the streets and all of the street names. For some reason this street name information is all gone. On the right side of the map I can choose Standard, Satellite and Mixed Views but none of them bring back the street names. How do I bring back the street names on the map? Any comments would be appreciated Thanks Mr Mint

Connect your device to the home Wi-Fi while connected to the aircraft and bring up the map. Scroll around the area that you may be flying in to cache the map to your device.

The map disappears after a while.

Or if you have a data plan on your device, you should be able to get a live map while flying, or HOT SPOT anther device for the Wi-Fi.

I make it part of my preflight check to cache the map before heading out.

Some areas are remote and won't have cell coverage to get a live map.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thank you very much for the speedy reply. I had the wifi on my phone turned off. After turning on the Wifi the map came up with all of the details with regards to the street names etc. The solution was right in front of me but I couldn't see it until you gave me the answer. I am so happy to be a member of this forum. Thank you very much for the help MA2 317

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada