DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight data recovery RC Pro

alfo2010

Reactions
I would like to know where and how to find my flight data log information from my RC Pro. I spent a couple of hours yesterday searching for information on how to find current information but without luck. If someone could direct me a link or tell me how to find the flight log information that would be awesome. Thanks Al

I would like to know where and how to find my flight data log information from my RC Pro. I spent a couple of hours yesterday searching for information on how to find current information but without luck. If someone could direct me a link or tell me how to find the flight log information that would be awesome. Thanks Al
PC\DJI RC Pro\Internal shared storage\Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Copy it to an inserted microSD card, upload it to AirData or Google Drive, or email it to yourself.
Yup, or use a USB cable and cut/past the file(s) to your PC hard drive

Reactions: GadgetGuy
How do you get the file off the RC Pro is my question?
On my mac I use an app called Android File Transfer, which also is available for windows - connect the RC to your computer, turn it on, find the file or folder using the app, and just drag the folder and/or file to the desktop or wherever it's needed.

Reactions: Cosmo0g
On my mac I use an app called Android File Transfer, which also is available for windows - connect the RC to your computer, turn it on, find the file or folder using the app, and just drag the folder and/or file to the desktop or wherever it's needed.
sduck - I know this is an old thread but if you see this, just got the RC pro and I would like to copy my flight logs to my Mac. I cannot find the app specifically called android file transfer in the App Store. Mind sending me a link? Thanks

Last edited:
sduck - I know this is an old thread but if you see this, just got the RC pro and I would like to copy my flight logs to my Mac. I cannot find the app specifically called android file transfer in the App Store. Mind sending me a link? Thanks

Reactions: Cosmo0g
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000