DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Log Deletions

Old Man Grizz

Reactions
Howdy again Folks,
Quick Question ?
I’ve owned several DJI Drones over the past years. I’ve sold and upgraded until my current 3.
Is there a way to delete the Flight Logs from drones I no longer own?
I’m 66 yrs old, and I just LOVE my DJI
Drones!! The support over the years from You Folks, and The Spark Site, has been INVALUABLE in my learning experience.
Thanks for your time,
Have a Safe and Prosperus
New Year!!
Old Man Grizz

On my DJI Go 4 app, go to your profile==> flight records ==>swipe left on the record you want to delete. You’ll see the delete option.
9b449a28c60e0471baf1abb09c28b916.jpg

But that won't delete it from the dji database (or I assume internal aircraft memory). If that is what the OP was looking for?

But that won't delete it from the dji database
One way to find out would be to sync with dji servers first; delete one or two flight records; and sync again and see if the deleted records appear after the sync is complete. But I am too lazy to do that and find out.

But that won't delete it from the dji database (or I assume internal aircraft memory)
That will only delete the flight logs from the mobile device.

One way to find out would be to sync with dji servers first; delete one or two flight records; and sync again and see if the deleted records appear after the sync is complete. But I am too lazy to do that and find out.
It won't. I had a problem and had to delete some logs, when I resynced they re-populated in my flight log listing.

Thanks all. I deleted my oldest record out of curiosity last night. I did the cloud sync this morning and chose “all” and didn’t see it list again. I even signed out of the app and back in, perfumed a second cloud sync. Can anyone confirm?

I just installed the DJI app on a new device I own and did a cloud sync all, and it the record I deleted didn’t return.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569