DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight log DJI FLY

KNS

Reactions
Having just set up my new Mini 2, which was almost too simple - switch everything on update firmware purchase Care refresh, and ready to fly. I am using my existing DJI Fly app from my Mini 1, however when disconnected it shows my flight history from both drones. Can anyone explain how to separate off the flight history from my now sold Mini 1, and the new history to be created from the Mini 2, if you follow what I mean?
Thanks in advance!

having recently sold my P3P and the same thing happened to me all previous p3p flights were still on my tablet, all I had to do was to click on the flight I wanted to remove, slide it to the left and a dustbin appears on the right, click on that and the old flight history is deleted. hope this helps

Having just set up my new Mini 2, which was almost too simple - switch everything on update firmware purchase Care refresh, and ready to fly. I am using my existing DJI Fly app from my Mini 1, however when disconnected it shows my flight history from both drones. Can anyone explain how to separate off the flight history from my now sold Mini 1, and the new history to be created from the Mini 2, if you follow what I mean?
Thanks in advance!

Hi KNS, pretty easy if you named each drone accordingly. Example "My Mini 1" and "My Mini 2"

Open up the DJI Fly app click on profile, on the left hand side of the screen you will see your total hours, distance, and flights. Click on the more tab below that. You see the flight data center showing all your flights, On the right hand side you will see a dropdown arrow to the right of all aircraft, click it and it will show you a popup of all your devices (aircraft names). If you named your mini2 something different from your mini1 (when you first activated your drone with DJI) then you will be able to select the drone you want to view flight history for.

If both aircraft have the same name, well not sure how to change, you'll probably have to get with DJI on how to, I know when activating for the first time, if not chosen by you, the default is your name plus the aircraft model, ie, name + DJI Mini 2.

Hope this helps

Happy and safe flying!
Inno

I had the same issue. To delete one flight at a time would have taken weeks! Deleted the Fly app and reinstalled a new one, and now a perfectly clean slate. Be sure you don’t want any of your MM flight records. Renaming, as mentioned above, sounds like a better idea though.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta