DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight log missing in Fly App

Chrislaf

Reactions
Was flying my Mavic 3 today and got a message on screen about my iPhone storage filling up (probably due to the Fly App cache and media files). Anyway dismissed it and kept flying until it was time to land when I cleared the media files cache. I did not clear the log file cache, however my flight log for the flight is not appearing in the Fly App. A flight I did after that flight does appear in the Fly App, so what happened to the first flight? Why is it not appearing in the Fly app or in AirData when I manually sync. There is a text file in the 'FlightRecords' folder on my iPhone but when it is uploaded to AirData all the fields are blank. There is also a DAT file in the 'MCDatFlightRecords' folder but when uploaded to AirData it creates a new drone and a flight record that is archived and can't be read. I'm assuming the DAT file is probably encrypted and can't be read by AirData.

So am I out of luck in getting the flight record back?

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

Chris

It happened to me again!!! Ahh! Flew two flights today and didn't realize it but the Fly app cache filled up the remaining space on my iPhone (10GB) and because of that my two flights did not get entered in the DJI Flight data centre and won't get synced to AirData so that I can log my flights. When I upload the text file to Airdata it is just a bunch of blank fields. I guess its time to invest in the RC Pro I have been considering.

Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada