DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight modes

newt2u

Reactions
When I fly my RC scale gliders, I set up a number of flight modes on the Tx, e.g. for for thermals, acrobatics, landing etc, which I can switch between. These have different rates, exponential and sometimes functions enabled, e.g. airbrakes.

My question is whether there is anything comparable on the Mavic controllers/Go4app.

I know you can set some of these parameters but I would like to be able to set up some predefined setting and switch between them. E.g. slow pan etc for cinematic shots, full control for getting from place to place. I do not want to have to go into he app during flight to change them, just flip a switch.

My question is whether there is anything comparable on the Mavic controllers/Go4app.
Other than using Tripod mode or Cinematic mode, there is no quick way to change those settings when flying the Mavic Air. You'll need to manually reset them mid-flight each time you want to change the way the EXP/sensitivity/gain performs.

Thanks, msiger, I assume from what you say that these are preset modes and that you can not edit the settings in them. I understand wanting to make it easy for pilots without prior experience but some editable modes would be nice.

I assume from what you say that these are preset modes and that you can not edit the settings in them
That's correct.

Reactions: newt2u
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spludge