DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight over the Stewiacke River in Nova Scotia Canada.

Do you have a YouTube channel . That's the nice thing about flying in Nova Scotia . We have a lot of waterways and countryside to film in .

Reactions: mryeje
Amazing Cloud reflections in the water... what's the creature you're following??

And what happened to the Mavic? :eek:

Reactions: mryeje
Amazing Cloud reflections in the water... what's the creature you're following??

And what happened to the Mavic? :eek:
Thank you, it was a great evening to fly. I believe that they were beavers, if you look to the right one comes out of the water briefly. I was flying a way-point mission via Drone Harmony around my neighbourhood when i instantly lost all contact. Couldnt reconnect or RTH on the controller. It was 300m into the forest when it lost communication. i met a guy who is going to fly his Phantom over the area today and with any luck ill see it spotted in a tree.

Jeez, good luck with that... I hope you find it! You would hope that it still Returns home when it loses connection even on a WP mission, obviously, it got curious and wondered off.

Jeez, good luck with that... I hope you find it! You would hope that it still Returns home when it loses connection even on a WP mission, obviously, it got curious and wondered off.
If i find it or ever buy another, im going to buy a gps tracker and attach it to the drone.

I was thinking of a tacking device at one time but I was concerned it might interfere with the mavic's GPS .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini