DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight path not showing on map - Mavic 2 / Smart Controller

roflyer

Reactions
Hello,

Recently i noted that the minimap on Smart Controller has stopped showing the aircraft / home point / pilot icons, ad also the green line that shows the flight path (and the straight line that shows the shortest line to home point)... I'm using the latest firmware, for aircraft, controller and app version.

I already tried to refresh, and downgrade the firmware for aircraft and controller, and reinstalling the app.

I also noted that the voice prompt (The homepoint has been saved.... please check on the map) isn't trigging anymore.

I have to use the radar for orienting my aircraft to the home point. RTH is working fine...

Any ideas? Anyone had the same problem?

Each & every function you say are missing is dependent on that the M2 have a proper GPS lock ... did it have that?
Share a flight log from a flight where this happens ... it's stored in the mobile device you flew with.

Go here --> DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help & follow the instructions there in order to find the log, once retrieved upload it there. Once done they will provide you with a link, come back & share that in a new post here.

Each & every function you say are missing is dependent on that the M2 have a proper GPS lock ... did it have that?
Share a flight log from a flight where this happens ... it's stored in the mobile device you flew with.

Go here --> DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help & follow the instructions there in order to find the log, once retrieved upload it there. Once done they will provide you with a link, come back & share that in a new post here.
Yes, as I mentioned RTH is working normally. I have GPS lock with the green tab at the top of the app with often more than 12 satellites.
When I check my flight logs at the app, it shows home point, aircraft icon, green line with the flight path etc....

Reactions: Reid937
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian