DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Records Time Update??

rando99

Reactions
What exactly has to happen for the Profile/flight records/flight time (hours) to get updated? Is it the app only open, the RC powered, the RC powered and connected to the phone, the aircraft powered, or the aircraft powered on and connected to the RC? It seems sometimes the flight time lags excessively. Today for instance I started out at 20.0 hours total, flew 6 sorties for 19, 14, 4, 1, 3, and 2 mins for a total of 43 mins. Instead of showing 20.7 I've been showing 20.4, and I can't seem to make it update. Any ideas?

Does re-syncing flights update it or just stays the same,you got internet connection when trying ,,,tryed reinstall of the app
Got me curious so I go look see what mine says to me

Well when I sync the minutes dont even show,changing between ""All Drones"" & "" Mini SE "" nothing changes except amount of flights ,,,,??,,I duno ,brain freeze at this end20220304_114055.jpg

Well when I sync the minutes dont even show,changing between ""All Drones"" & "" Mini SE "" nothing changes except amount of flights ,,,,??,,I duno ,brain freeze at this endView attachment 144809
I think I found the answer and I don't like it....IF YOU Look at the profile and time while you are airborne, it will upload that flight but never update extra time...for example, I take off, fly 6 minutes and look at the flight record which apparently causes it to update one time per flight, so you get a .1 hr, BUT if you don't land and continue flying for another half hour, (.5 for .6 total), you LOOSE the additional .5 since it only updated that flight at the .1 mark. I wish they would fix this bug. I've lost at lease an hour of flight time because of this.

Interesting I'll have a look on next flight and see what mine does

Well no issue but I still dont show minutes in flight logs,,only hours,,,I wonder how couple of flights add up to 1 hour,,,not even close to bein accurate,,,typically a dji thing20220307_104104.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme