DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Records

What model of controller is that ?
Try a google for "retrieve flight log from DJI X" and replace X with the controller's model to the search.

Looks a lot like a RC2. I copy the files from my controller to my computer, then upload to AirData. No doubt the same process could be used to move or delete the files if you wish. To so, connect the controller to your computer via a USB cord. Once the computer recognizes the controller (controller has to be on), you can access the files using the computer. Path to the flight data files is: Internal Storage/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/FlightRecord (at least it is on the RC2). The files are text files but if you try loading them into a text editor, they will make zero sense to you.

I have no connection to AirData, but the site is free to non-commercial pilots and has a great interface to read the data logs. Uploading from the computer (because DJI won't interface directly) is easy once you load the files to your computer - simply select, then drag and drop to Airdata. After the upload, click on convert and the site does the rest.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phamvl3508