DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FLIGHT SIMULATOR

I downloaded the DJI Flight Simulator for my PC and it's asking for an Activation Code. The link explaining how to get it has no info. What should I do? I've been flying my Mini for a couple of months,.. Is the simulator even worth using?

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. We have over 100,000 of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer. I tried using the DJI Flight Simulator (free version), and found it almost useless.

Be sure to read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your MA2. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Reactions: JohnnyChicago
I had the same issue. Discarded it and started to fly the done (air 2) two weeks ago. It's just fantastic. No need, in my opinion, for a flight Simulator.

Hello People,
I'm new with drones. Have never ever flown one and I have just bought a Mavic Air 2. I do a lot of outdoor activities and that´s why I wanted one. Obviously I don´t want to crash it on my first flight. I have a MacBook Air (2019 OS Catalina 10.15.4). I will be receiving it in a week so the question is, which drone flight simulator would you recommend to do some training? I'd like to start checking them out. Wouldn´t mind to spend a few $. Many thanks!
Hello Again - It's 2021 - And still no support for the top-of-the-line photographic drone Mavic Air 2 and the insanely popular Mini 2 on the DJI Flight Simulator...nearly a year into a pandemic that has kept drone flyers indoors around the world. I can excuse poor planning through the second quarter of 2020, even the disruption due to corporate downsizing of customer support in their American division. But to completely drop the ball on the only two new models of 2020??? This train is way past due.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf