DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight time is improving with battery cycles

Talley

Reactions
FYI... I'm up to around 5 flights per each battery now. First go round was 14-15min to about 25%. I'm now getting 15-16min. Just ran a battery to 15% and got 17:46 on flight but the start was 97% life too.

Just remember not really good draining so much. Keep it to around 25-30% and from what I've experienced you don't get full life of the battery until they cycle about 15 times or so.

Also... I need more props! This little bugger is tough :) Props... not so much.

Reactions: hryzec
I have found this to be true with Lipo and Lion batteries. They seem to stretch out during their first several charges. I've been telling my wife for years, whenever she gets a new gadget with a rechargeable battery in it, to hold off on recharging it till it's nearly dead, then give a full uninterrupted charge - several times over. It really does make a difference in how much battery life you get in the long run.

FYI... I'm up to around 5 flights per each battery now. First go round was 14-15min to about 25%. I'm now getting 15-16min. Just ran a battery to 15% and got 17:46 on flight but the start was 97% life too.

Just remember not really good draining so much. Keep it to around 25-30% and from what I've experienced you don't get full life of the battery until they cycle about 15 times or so.

Also... I need more props! This little bugger is tough :) Props... not so much.
So true about props vs. mavic body :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras