DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Flight to a new cross

Palerider

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Late yesterday afternoon I went to film the sunset. I always look around the area where I'll be flying to check for birds of prey and small aircraft. I noticed what appeared to be a new cross up on top of a hill. I had to check it out. Enjoy.

Nice flight, video and use of the zoom function.

It took a committed person to get that cross up there. Kind of like the monolith found out in Utah.

Wish you could have checked the other side of the cross for writing.
Looks like the kind folks in AZ put at the roadside where someone was killed in an MVA.

Reactions: Bobvt
Late yesterday afternoon I went to film the sunset. I always look around the area where I'll be flying to check for birds of prey and small aircraft. I noticed what appeared to be a new cross up on top of a hill. I had to check it out. Enjoy.

Trying to be constructive here- not critical. You spent 25 seconds at the beginning on deciding where to fly, in a static position. Quite uninteresting. When you approached the cross, you waggled a lot before deciding which way to go. We ALL do that, but we edit it out. That would have made your video all the more interesting. Less, is more, in this forum. People will tune out very quickly if nothing is going on or the flight is erratic or poorly edited. Believe me, my own personal Vimeo statiarics bear this out ever single week.

Reactions: Palerider
Thanks for the advice. The small size of this cross made it difficult to fly to.

Thanks for the advice. The small size of this cross made it difficult to fly to.
We all understand about the size of the cross, or whatever else you are heading towards. One tool, if you know where the actual subject is, is TAPFLY in the intelligent flight modes. The point is not the size of the subject but your option of editing out the searching around segments.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest